[coreboot] Coreboot at Apollo Lake Oxbohill CRB

Andrey Petrov andrey.petrov at intel.com
Sat Feb 25 06:24:35 CET 2017

Hi,

On 02/24/2017 09:19 PM, Gailu Singh wrote:
> Hi Experts,
>
> I have built coreboot image for Apollo Lake and trying to boot Oxbohill
> CRB but no console or display at HDMI port.

you need a bunch of blobs (of course), most importantly fitimage.bin and
fsp.

Please use https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/18479/3 as starting point.
That is for Leafhill. But once you apply that patch, select mainboard
intel/leafhill in 'make nconfig', put the sacred blobs in the designated
location and 'make' should give you flashable coreboot.rom.

Best
Andrey