[coreboot] [RFC] Always include coreboot banner in console independent of log level

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 00:41:09 CET 2017

My argument is that if nothing at all is shown, its difficult to know if
that's because nothing needs to be shown, or because the console is busted.

Maybe we break break up the banner, and don't print both romstage and
ramstage banners, but just the romstage banner.  I'd say that just printing
the coreboot version should be sufficient, especially since the build date
is based on the commit id:

So at loglevel 0, we get:
  coreboot-4.5-1079-g613350897d

At loglevel 5 (or whatever) we get the additional text:
   coreboot-4.5-1079-g613350897d Fri Feb 24 14:59:42 UTC 2017 romstage
starting...