[coreboot] [VERY IMPORTANT] Announcement regarding Apollo Lake Coreboot building

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 16:25:02 CET 2017

Not possible to share with you the details of my .config, until you
understand that you need to investigate this problem as well. :-)

CLI transcript follows:

[user at localhost coreboot]$ pwd
/home/user/projects/coreboot/coreboot
[user at localhost coreboot]$ cat .config | grep FIRMWARE
CONFIG_CPU_INTEL_FIRMWARE_INTERFACE_TABLE=y
CONFIG_HAVE_INTEL_FIRMWARE=y
[user at localhost coreboot]$
_______

[user at localhost firmware]$ pwd
/home/user/projects/coreboot/coreboot/src/southbridge/intel/common/firmware
[user at localhost firmware]$ emacs Kconfig &

Beginning of the file: Kconfig?

*config HAVE_INTEL_FIRMWARE*
* bool*
* help*
*  Chipset uses the Intel Firmware Descriptor to describe the*
*  layout of the SPI ROM chip.*

*if HAVE_INTEL_FIRMWARE*

*comment "Intel Firmware"*

*config HAVE_IFD_BIN*