[coreboot] [VERY IMPORTANT] Announcement regarding Apollo Lake Coreboot building

Aaron Durbin adurbin at google.com
Wed Feb 22 16:29:52 CET 2017

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 9:25 AM, Zoran Stojsavljevic <
zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Not possible to share with you the details of my .config, until you
> understand that you need to investigate this problem as well. :-)

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. You are asking for help but
won't share more details? If that's the case, then good luck as I can't be
much help. You telling me to investigate something doesn't make me want to
continue helping in the slightest.

> CLI transcript follows:
>
> [user at localhost coreboot]$ pwd
> /home/user/projects/coreboot/coreboot
> [user at localhost coreboot]$ cat .config | grep FIRMWARE
> CONFIG_CPU_INTEL_FIRMWARE_INTERFACE_TABLE=y
> CONFIG_HAVE_INTEL_FIRMWARE=y

Still not enough information.  Good luck with your problem.