[coreboot] [PUBLIC INFO] Intel's Atom C2000 chips are bricking products – and it's not just Cisco hit

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:47:30 CET 2017

Intel's Atom C2000 chips are bricking products – and it's not just Cisco hit
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/02/06/cisco_intel_decline_to_link_product_warning_to_faulty_chip/

Just read it on the news. Since I have noticed that some people here use
Coreboot with C2000 microservers' FSP products, they should read this
article, and see if it helps them, anyhow?!

The comments for this article are here... All on your own peril!
https://forums.theregister.co.uk/forum/1/2017/02/06/cisco_intel_decline_to_link_product_warning_to_faulty_chip/

(and, this is the public info - please, no one should say that I am bashing
INTEL, I am not) :-)

Zoran