[coreboot] [PUBLIC INFO] Intel's Atom C2000 chips are bricking products – and it's not just Cisco hit

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 08:06:27 CET 2017

Hm... The saga continues! As additional info to ones who are using C2000
(formerly known as Rangeley).

http://www.fudzilla.com/news/processors/42876-intel-s-atom-c2000-chip-flaw-spreads-to-juniper

Common sense would dictate QA and clock circuit designer get fired on spot.
But, how now INTEL logic works, they will be fast path promoted. ;-)

Zoran
_______