[coreboot] Booting issue --AMD Olive Hill plus mainboard

Nagabhushan Shastry bhushansastry at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 20:22:13 CEST 2017

Hi,
Thanks for the steps, I appreciate it. If I understand correctly I would be
able to use this tool when Linux boots with coreboot.
But the issue I have is, coreboot not coming up on the board rather I am
not sure if it's coming up because I don't see anything on the screen and
there is no serial port on the board(except the cpu fan running). Any
insight/suggestions would be appreciated.