[coreboot] Booting issue --AMD Olive Hill plus mainboard

Haleigh Novak haleigh at edt.com
Tue Apr 25 20:36:08 CEST 2017

​Yes, that is correct; I actually struggled with this sort of problem for a while,
on my system the issue was that it would get past coreboot to stop within
SeaBIOS execution.
Does your system have usb ports? If it does, the usb enumeration happens
within coreboot, so a test might be to see what happens if you plug a usb
keyboard into the system before starting it. If the lights on the keyboard
blink after you start your machine then you are at least getting part way into
coreboot.

HN