[coreboot] Proposal - Fast Boot UEFI addendum to Coreboot

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 16:04:40 CET 2016

Hello Patrick,

> A 32bit coreboot doesn't preclude providing a 64bit uefi interface (as is
needed for windows), and that's all that matters when people talk about
"64bit UEFI".

Agreed. In such a case I need just a super-tiny "Tiano_Core" payload which
does the following:
[1] Changes 32 bit protected mode to 64 bit mode;
[2] To understand logical HDD/SSD disk partition, eg. to understand how to
assist/make true FAT 32 /boot/EFI/ partition on the HDD/SSD/eMMC disk

Do you have such one (you worked on something, I understood), but does it
do what I spelled here?

Thank you,
Zoran
_______