[coreboot] Rangeley SoC FSP and Mohon Peak board support

Guckian, David david.guckian at intel.com
Mon Oct 12 19:55:58 CEST 2015

Hi,

I saw recently that Rangeley SoC FSP and Mohon Peak board support has been removed from Coreboot.
One of the reasons for the removal is that this is not used by anyone.
That is not the case as there are users of this SoC and board.
I have tested out a patch on Mohon Peak that will enable us to easily integrate with the latest microcode infrastructure.
Going forward I can be the maintainer for Rangeley / Mohon Peak.
I would like to work with the community to get this code added back in to Coreboot.
A patch will be forthcoming in gerrit for your review.
Thanks.

Regards,
David

Intel Shannon Limited
Registered in Ireland
Registered Number: 308263
Business address: Dromore House, East Park, Shannon, Co. Clare