[coreboot] Rangeley SoC FSP and Mohon Peak board support

Alex G. mr.nuke.me at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 06:13:40 CEST 2015

Hi David,

We had some chats today with CSG and IOTG teams, and from what I
understood Huang Jin, and York Yang wanted to be the maintainers. If
that changed, that's fine. We've started the process [1] of re-merging
Rangeley [1], but we need confirmation on who the maintainers [2] are
going to be.

Alex

[1] http://review.coreboot.org/11860
[2] http://review.coreboot.org/#/c/11860/3/MAINTAINERS