[coreboot] Can I upstream an UEFI payload binary for MinnowMax board project

Yang, York york.yang at intel.com
Wed Feb 4 01:18:24 CET 2015

Hello,

Can I upstream an UEFI payload binary for MinnowMax board project?  The reason is we want to reduce the effort that coreboot user spends to build one.

UEFI payload contains two component, 1) is EDK2 infrastructure in tianocore.org, and 2) coreboot library and package in firmware.intel.com/develop.  User need to download them separately, and put them together, and build it.  It could be improved in the future, but for now it takes time.

If upstream a binary is accepted, is any rule and guidance that I should follow up?

Thanks,
York