[coreboot] On loongson CPU or MIPS ARCH

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 22:27:31 CEST 2013

OK, some of us just went through this exercise for armv7a and we've
decided we're going to help you get this done.

So, the first step is to get a working toolchain via crossgcc. And the
first step in that, we found, is to pick the "name" of the CPU. For
x86, it was x86 :-)

For our current arm, it was armv7a-eabi.

It needs to be the architecture name known to gcc for this particular
architecture and CPU. So what is that for the Loongson?

Once that is done, I'll help you with the next steps. It's not hard,
now that we know how it's done.

Thanks

ron