Vga bios?

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Wed Dec 22 09:48:00 CET 2004

Humm  OK, the main point in asking the question was coming from the stand
point that it is easy to obtain a vga rom. Most standard bios images are
just a zip file.  There are tools on the web that allow one to unzip a bios
rom file and grab the rom for the graphics controller. This was an idea that
I was toying around with that I think could help the whole linuxbios group
of people. I am not at that part yet.  Both my board do not boot linux bios
yet.  The Pentium M board is not supported, yet.  The P3 board has the super
IO in the southbridge makeing life harder. When I get one of these board
booting linuxbios then I will be willing to try to get VGA bios running.
-Adam Talbot