[SeaBIOS] How to build seabios(coreboot style) with manually specified entry_elf() address ?

Matt DeVillier matt.devillier at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 04:16:34 CEST 2017

what device are you targeting?  John Lewis and I both offer firmware for
Intel-based ChromeOS devices that boots directly to either SeaBIOS (for
legacy boot) or Tianocore (for UEFI boot).  If you just need SeaBIOS as a
RW_LEGACY payload which will be loaded by depthcharge, we offer that too.
See:

https://mrchromebox.tech
https://johnlewis.ie

cheers,