[SeaBIOS] SSL certificate error - SeaBIOS git repository

qma ster qmastery16 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 00:44:44 CEST 2017

Good day! When I select "SeaBIOS version - master" at my coreboot
build settings, it tries to obtain the latest SeaBIOS from your git
repository. However I am getting the following error:
    Cloning SeaBIOS from Git
Cloning into 'seabios'...
mafatal: unable to access
'https://review.coreboot.org/p/seabios.git/': SSL certificate problem:
unable to get local issuer certificate
make[1]: *** [Makefile:19: seabios] Error 128
make: *** [payloads/external/Makefile.inc:72:
payloads/external/SeaBIOS/seabios/out/bios.bin.elf] Error 2

Of course this problem will disappear if I will add
"GIT_SSL_NO_VERIFY=true" before git clone
https://review.coreboot.org/p/seabios.git/ command, but this is
incorrect and insecure solution. Please fix your SSL certificates. My
OpenSSL version is 1.1.0-f-1 and OpenSSL-1.0 version is 1.0.2.l-1 if
that matters. I am not having problems with coreboot git repository,
only with SeaBIOS repository

Best regards
qmastery