[SeaBIOS] new tag request for seabios

Pandey, Sunil K sunil.k.pandey at intel.com
Fri Nov 21 21:03:29 CET 2014

> Is this the only thing preventing compilation on the Intel compiler?
Yes, this is the only problem for Intel compiler.

I can directly use from git checkout but issue is, SeaBios is indirectly included in many other open source applications which is based on SeaBios release tag. Anytime, when I try to compile other open source applications (i.e. Xen), indirectly it try to compile SeaBios and Intel Compiler fail because of this issue.