[SeaBIOS] Kconfig for SeaBIOS finally

Marc Bertens mbertens at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 23 19:55:23 CET 2011

Kevin,

What kind of errors on which options ? so that i can check my work, i
use only seabios with coreboot and at the moment only with the defaults.
But i'm ready to experiment with different options on seabios, due that
my machine does not have keyboard, mouse, video, floppy or printer port.
So therefore I need to make some different build either of seabios.

And yes always a good idea to check the latest version, i just needed a
version that worked and was quickly available that's why i take the
coreboot version, i did known of any differences.

Marc