[SeaBIOS] Kconfig for SeaBIOS finally

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Sun Jan 23 18:58:20 CET 2011

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 10:40:58PM +0100, Marc Bertens wrote:
> Did it the old way, so that i can understand what i'm sending so that i
> can check what i'm doing is correct, at least to my opinion :-)

Hi Marc,

Your patch doesn't look complete.  I get build failures when trying
different build options and when selecting different configuration
options.

Also, I think pulling kconfig from the latest linux source would be
preferable to pulling from coreboot.  There seems to be a number of
improvements in the linux version of kconfig.  If I get time I'll look
at doing this.