[openfirmware] Disk properites

Mitch Bradley wmb at laptop.org
Wed Sep 16 14:57:18 CEST 2009

Execute the "size" method.  It returns the device size in bytes as a
64-bit number.  You can invoke it with the "call_method" client service.

Alternatively, you can use the "#blocks" method (returns the number of
blocks as a 32-bit number).  The "block-size" method returns the size of
a block, which will generally be 512 except for CD-ROM devices.