[OpenBIOS] [commit] r915 - trunk/openbios-devel/arch/sparc32

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Tue Oct 19 16:22:08 CEST 2010

Artyom Tarasenko wrote:

>> What do you think of the following patch? It should solve your problem with
>> the last 0 argument, preserves stack content between calls and is probably
>> easier to read too.
>
> Yes, I like this version more.

Okay cool. I think we can safely guarantee that any arguments left on
the stack by the call itself are destroyed, since all of the Forth
examples I've seen use the *! operators to write the results to memory
before exiting. Does anyone else have a preference one way or the other
on this patch?

Also have you had a chance to look at my other email related to
IMAGE_STACK_SIZE and context switching?