[OpenBIOS] [commit] r793 - in trunk/openbios-devel/fs: hfs hfsplus

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Thu Jun 17 11:58:16 CEST 2010

Blue Swirl wrote:

> R795 passes my PPC tests. There are some new messages about unable to
> open path, but maybe the errors were just hidden before:
>
> Unable to open path 02,\install\yaboot.conf
> Unable to open path 01,\install\yaboot.conf

Yeah, those are fine - the message was one I added to files_open() in
packages/misc-files.c to report if the open failed. Based on Alex's
email, it seems that the correct way to do this to check load-size from
the load word which I can do as the next part of my code rework. So at
this point I'll just remove it again.

Now the disk/partition/file hierarchy is correct, the next step is to
rework all of the *_load.c functions in libopenbios so that they take an
ihandle as an argument - then OpenBIOS should be able to invoke load
across any device automagically :)