[OpenBIOS] Questions

José Luis Brisa brisajl at hotmail.com
Sun May 18 22:07:19 CEST 2008

Dear People, I communicate with you for the purpose of obtaining advice or software sales OpenBios, I need to recover three bios chip whose mother had been adulterated by viruses. Try rewritable anyway but I was impossible, then I would buy a CD or what they deem to have and use them whenever necessary. I am look forward to your answers and congratulations on the achievements, I'm Argentine and I devote myself to teach computing to Disabled Motrices including Blind, the new version of ubuntu 8.04 to excellent result so far.
 Ate. Jose Luis Brisa