[OpenBIOS] FCode on an embedded Leon-Sparc system

Rolf Schroedter Rolf.Schroedter at dlr.de
Wed Sep 20 19:02:26 CEST 2006

I didn't try the stand-alone kernel-1.1 yet, because it doesn't support
the sparc-32 architecture.

Seems I managed to cross-compile OpenBIOS on my cygwin for sparc-32,
removing all file systems & drivers.
Then I'm getting an error dumping the dictionaries:

obj-sparc32/forthstrap -Iforth/bootstrap/ -Iforth/bootstrap/
-Iforth/lib/ -Iforth/device/ -Iforth/debugging/ -Iforth/admin/
-Iforth/util/ -Iforth/packages/ -Iforth/system/ -Imodules/ -Idrivers/
-Iarch/sparc32/ -Iobj-sparc32/forth -D obj-sparc32/openbios-sparc32.dict
-d obj-sparc32/openbios.dict  arch/sparc32/tree.fs arch/sparc32/init.fs
OpenBIOS bootstrap kernel. (C) 2003-2006 Patrick Mauritz, Stefan Reinauer
This software comes with absolutely no warranty. All rights reserved.

Dumping final dictionary to 'obj-sparc32/openbios-sparc32.dict'
Using source dictionary 'obj-sparc32/openbios.dict'
Compiling dictionary 1/2
 undefined word.
make[1]: *** [obj-sparc32/openbios-sparc32.dict] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/cygdrive/d/Projekt/Bela/prog/test/OpenBIOS/openbios-devel'

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks & regards,
Rolf.

--