[OpenBIOS] Numerous problems running Makefile for sparc32 target

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Fri Jun 9 17:58:26 CEST 2006

* Blue Swirl <blueswir1 at hotmail.com> [060609 15:42]:
> >obj-sparc32/target/include/asm/types.h:18:20: endian.h: No such file or
> >directory
>
> In Linux it's in /usr/include/endian.h. In my opinion it's somewhat unclean
> to rely on the OS include headers for a standalone program (unix target case
> is different), it should ideally compile with -nostdinc -nostdlib compiler
> flags. This could be a major change though.

Its not even needed (or if it is thats by a left over bug) - I switched
everything over to use the endianess defined in config.xml back when I
implemented cross compiling.. (in which case the system includes will
definitely produce wrong results when cross compiling from amd64 or x86
to sparc32)

Stefan

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613