[OpenBIOS] Eizo 630L thin client.

F. J. Arias agfcorreo at terra.es
Sat Aug 6 23:39:21 CEST 2005

> LinuxBIOS has quite some success with CS5530 based systems. Please have
> a look at their mailing list archive at
> http://www.linuxbios.org/pipermail/linuxbios/

Well, In www.linuxbios.org motherboard of thin client do not appear. :)

Motherboard is Pinon Corporation pnc-xm geode GX1, 300MHZ
System boots from 1GB compact flash card in slot1. It's no posible
extract the bios for flash it. No hard drives, no floppy, no cd

> Once you have LinuxBIOS working, you can also try to add OpenBIOS on top
> of it. We can assist you, if you want to try.
> Note: it's quite some work to get video output working on the cs553x
> since it uses hardware virtualization (vma) for that..  It's doable
> though..
>
> Stefan

Any previous experience in this chipset, and bios (General Software
bios) ?

Only one opportunity if system crash:
eclient >> trash

Any tool to extract actual bios, simulate or something like this?
test to probe compatibility ?

Actually runs win98 and can boot linux.