[OpenBIOS] bk openbios questions.

Balint Cristian rezso at rdsor.ro
Wed Feb 4 15:14:55 CET 2004

Hi !

	I played a little bit with today's bk tree, remarked that has lots of feauters
and lots of intentions like ide driver.

	I use grub to play with, but remarked that there is a lot of dictionary, not only
the "unix.dict" wich appeal from Makefile via "make run".
	My question is how can i load via grub all dictionaries, or more than one ? (or
i ask stupid thing ?)

My grub line

    title openbios
      kernel (hd0,1)/boot/multiboot.image
      module (hd0,1)/boot/unix.dict

	My second question is how can i convince via grub that openbios to use framebuffer ?
I try to make menuconfig and select qt plugin but only VGA console will appear no framebuffer,
must pass some extra thing for that ?

Thanks,

cristian