[OpenBIOS] Graphics mode bios

Gavin Robert Brewer gavinbr at gavinbr.worldonline.co.uk
Tue Aug 21 17:40:18 CEST 2001

zechmer wrote:

> Hi Arp,
>
> thanks for your advice.
> Do you know the ISBN of the
> - IBM AT Technical Reference?

I'd like to know that too, but dont forget to visit the Intel site for
it's IA-32 architectural ref. It's way cool.

BTW. I am quite willing to give credit where credit is due...(I am
saying this *after* near mini-flame war.) Almost certainly I would ask
say Warner Brothers for the rights to build my glTron-type game.

Asking for the rights somehow entails a Quality product. Dont know quite
how it works. Perhaps if you buy the rights the makers offer more
cooperative. Trouble is, that I am short on capital right now, so it
would be best to write the core OS first. (as common sense dictates).

All the best,
		Gavin.
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de