[OpenBIOS] New power-up graphics BIOS.

Ralph Stickley RStickley at datalux.com
Thu Aug 16 17:14:20 CEST 2001

SVGA may be standard, but which chip-set are you using ?

The system setup can be highly unique for each CPU (PII, PIII, Celeron,
Ultra-Low Power, etc),
"co-processor" (440BX, 440TX, et. al.) and/or Super I/O....
These devices must be initialized before DRAM, PCI bus, etc will get
started, even before the Video driver is loaded.

Interested observer....

Ralph

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de