[OpenBIOS] SiS 630 Status Udpate

Ronald G Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Sun Jun 4 23:05:38 CEST 2000

On Sun, 4 Jun 2000, Timothy J. Massey wrote:

> Is it me or are the SIS people *killing* themselves to make this work?

They are in fact really killing themselves. They have been wonderful. I
can't tell you how any times they've helped me out so far.

> Gives me something to think about when I buy my next motherboard...

You got it. We should keep in mind who the friends of our projects are
when we buy stuff. There's a simpler selector though: SiS will be first to
market with real open motherboards running things like linuxbios. This in
turn makes building maintainable clusters easier. So SiS is something you
should look at closely if you want to build a cluster.

ron

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at freiburg.linux.de