Mailing list..

Stefan Reinauer stepan at suse.de
Fri Mar 19 16:12:56 CET 1999

Hi...

after majordomo simply ignored all of my mailing list settings I am quite
sure I found the mistake now. As soon as our sysadmin gets the time,
everything will work ok, have a reply-to and [OpenBIOS] added to the
subject.

Btw.. I am at the Cebit from tomorrow until the end :))
If one of you gets there, it would be cool to see anyone of you if you
are there, too..
I am at Compaq, demonstrating Alpha Linux, Hall 1, 4H2.

best regards,
  Stefan

--
SuSE GmbH                                       Can you afford *NOT*
Schanzäckerstr. 10                                     to use Linux?