[OpenBIOS] Project split. (Let's get working)

Pavel Machek pavel at atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Mar 3 19:37:50 CET 1998

Hi!

> > If you want to start hacking grub, let me know, I have some rather
> > nice patches into it. Now, grub is actually usable for me.
>
> What???

You read it correctly. Grub is nearly unusable in normally-distributed
version as its user interface is horrible. You can not select entries
easily, can not make it lilo-like so it appears only if you want to
see it etc.

I made entries selectable by first letter, made it behave in nice way
with timeout = 0 and made it compile on elf system. (And few
details). I'll post patch.

								Pavel

--
Do *NOT* buy software, GNU software is better and free!		Pavel
GCM d? s-: !g p?:+ au- a--@ w+ v- C++@ UL+++ L++ N++ E++ W--- M- Y- R+

---
OpenBIOS -- http://www.linkscape.net/openbios/
openbios-request at linkscape.net   Body: un/subscribe