Logo's/IRC

Stefan Reinauer stepan at wesley.informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Dec 3 19:25:36 CET 1998

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998, Matthew Sullivan wrote:

> How long is the logos admission/voting open?

Well... I'd like to see some more Logos first before we think about this.
I'd say we should decide this next year.

> Did we ever sort out an IRC channel/net to use?
>
> If not I'll start one on CMDnet .. servers exist at irc.??.cmdnet.net
> where ?? is one of the following ... uk se de fi no nl .... its a small
> quiet net so there is rarely twits/splits

As I am always on Ircnet (irc.funet.fi for example), I founded #openbios
there, but I'd say it's not bad to have discussion channels on all
different networks...

Stefan..

--
Can you afford *not* to use linux?