[flashrom] copying flashrom from USB

Shenol shenol at shenol.com
Sun Mar 18 17:10:05 CET 2018

Hello,
I have mini laptop GPD ONE, I turned option USB off at boot, from BIOS and because laptop uses USB keyboard! I cannot enter BIOS. My only chance is flashing BIOS, however I only have a half working linux installation which does not connect to Wifi, so I cannot use apt to install flashrom. I tried copying it but I don't know how to copy depending libraries. Can I can copy the full program from USB?

Sincerely,
Shenol Mustafov
--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com