[flashrom] copying flashrom from USB

Idwer Vollering vidwer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 19:56:22 CET 2018

Hi Shenol,

I think you mean the GPD Pocket? There is a youtube clip with the
title "GPD WIN - RESTORE BIOS DEFAULT - Optimized Defaults Aptio Setup
Utility 2016": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOQuisWD-uY
There appear to be other people running into the same problem, see
https://www.reddit.com/r/GPDPocket/comments/6v0s6g/how_do_i_reset_the_cmos_batteryhardwarereset_the/

Perhaps disconnecting the CMOS battery for a short while (overnight)
will reset BIOS settings,

Best regards,

Idwer