[flashrom] rx 470 bios chip GD25Q40(B) 512kb,SPI

fabio foltran foltranfabio2000 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 22:37:22 CEST 2018

 hi i was trying to flash the bios of my rx 470 and the terminal said that
the flash that i was trying to flash wasn't tested , i tried to flash it
with a 256kb bios and the process stopped because the flash was of 512kb,

so the question is... is this flash supported? how i can force flash the
rom into the flash ?... well the terminal was saying to send to you a mail
so i did.

i mangaed to find the correct bios, should i wait or should i try to flash
it ?

for the logs i'm a linux noob so i'll have to explain to me what i have to
do , hope you can answer soon,bye

Fabio, from italy