[flashrom] Flash PM25LD020

The_Raven Raven originalraven at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 14:01:25 CEST 2018

Hi
I have tested the "Pm25LD020(C)" in February 2018 with an external
programmer.
Chip works and is fully supported.
I can not say if this chip is the same as your "Pm25LD020".

Also not sure if direct flashing is possible.
You can try to flash with an external programmer without desoldering.
Sometimes it works.