[flashrom] Compiling from source on Chromebook:GalliumOS - can't get libusb?

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 21:31:59 CET 2017

Argh:

===

root at chrx:/home/chrx/Github/flashrom# flashrom -p ft2232_spi
flashrom v0.9.9-rc1-r1942 on Linux 4.9.4-galliumos-braswell (x86_64)
flashrom is free software, get the source code at https://flashrom.org

Error: Unknown programmer "ft2232_spi". Valid choices are:
internal, dummy, nic3com, nicrealtek, gfxnvidia, drkaiser, satasii, atavia,
it8212, serprog, buspirate_spi, dediprog, rayer_spi, pony_spi, nicintel,
nicintel_spi, nicintel_eeprom, ogp_spi, satamv, linux_spi, pickit2_spi,
ch341a_spi.
Please run "flashrom --help" for usage info.

===

"ft2232_spi" is what I see in the source code, should I be using another
option to use my FTDI 2232H board as a programmer?

Thanks,

--
Anders Nelson

+1 (517) 775-6129