[flashrom] : flashrom post acknowledgement

alexlu6 at mxic.com.tw alexlu6 at mxic.com.tw
Wed Nov 1 01:38:34 CET 2017

Hello Nico,

        For your information, I download the "master" branch and made my
modifications on it.
Hope this is helpful. And the confidential notes are automatically added
by our mail server to EVERY
mail sending out (you can see it in this mail too). So, should I add a
"pleas ignore the following confidential
notes" at the end of my mail ?

Alex Lu

Nico Huber <nico.h at gmx.de>
2017/11/01 上午 06:04

收件人
alexlu6 at mxic.com.tw, flashrom at flashrom.org,
副本抄送
FrankLiao at mxic.com.tw, Patrick Georgi <pgeorgi at google.com>, Stefan
Reinauer <stefan.reinauer at coreboot.org>
主旨
Re: [flashrom] 回信: flashrom post acknowledgement

Hello Alex,

On 31.10.2017 07:42, alexlu6 at mxic.com.tw wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
>         I had posted the patch update for almost 2 months, Can you tell
us
> that
> when will the update merged to the main flashrom project trunk ? Our

not any time soon. It looks like you posted your patch to the wrong
version of flashrom. There's another branch/fork at chromium[1]. I'll
put some people in CC who can tell you how to push your patch there.

Thanks anyway for your contribution.

Nico

[1] https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromiumos/third_party/flashrom/

PS. That your original mail had three! times the same confidentiality
    note, might have made many people simply ignore it. This is a public
    mailing list. Please don't send such notes to the public.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information
and/or personal data, which is protected by applicable laws. Please be
reminded that duplication, disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail
(and/or its attachments) or any part thereof is prohibited. If you receive
this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately and delete this mail as
well as its attachment(s) from your system. In addition, please be
informed that collection, processing, and/or use of personal data is
prohibited unless expressly permitted by personal data protection laws.
Thank you for your attention and cooperation.

Macronix International Co., Ltd.