[flashrom] Flashrom wiki "Supported programmers" page: Beaglebone Black not listed.

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at gmx.at
Sat Mar 18 19:14:56 CET 2017

On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 19:10:45 +0100
Luc Verhaegen <libv at skynet.be> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 05:52:28PM +0000, Sam Kuper wrote:
> > On 18/03/2017, Luc Verhaegen <libv at skynet.be> wrote:
> >
> > > Also, Sam, it's a wiki.
> >
> > Yes, but it has no obvious way to create an account ;) I guess I could
> > request one, here on the mailing list, but:
> >
> > - I don't own a BBB, so wouldn't be the ideal person to add any
> > documentation for that; and
> >
> > - it didn't seem sensible to request a wiki account, if I did not have
> > a good use to which to put it.
>
> This is currently an issue with both coreboot and flashrom. People
> cannot easily get a wiki account, and those more involved are all
> whining that the wiki is not useful. There's a connection.

Please stop spreading this FUD, thank you. Sam obviously chose to not
request an account (and for very good reasons) and it was not "not
easy". I have never heard any flashrom dev whining about the flashrom
wiki (apart from you, if we count you in). Please don't mix up flashrom
with coreboot either.