[flashrom] Flashrom wiki "Supported programmers" page: Beaglebone Black not listed.

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at gmx.at
Sat Mar 18 17:52:15 CET 2017

On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 16:45:14 +0000
Sam Kuper <sam.kuper at uclmail.net> wrote:

> The BeagleBone Black (aka "BBB") is recommended by the Libreboot
> developers for use with Flashrom: "We recommend this product because
> we know that it works well for our purposes and doesn't require any
> non-free software." https://libreboot.org/docs/install/bbb_setup.html
>
> However, it is missing from the "Supported programmers" page of the
> Flashrom wiki: https://www.flashrom.org/Supported_programmers

Hi!

The existence of that page is rather a mistake. It has been
unmaintained for a long time and should be replaced. Instead the
Supported_hardware page (which is generated from flashrom's source
semi-automatically) should note the BBB and directly link to its page.
Will be like that... sometimes in the future.