[flashrom] SST26VF032B support

Peter Hall Peter.Hall at rvl.co.uk
Tue May 10 11:17:09 CEST 2016

Hi,

I got the flashrom working on a BeagleBone programming a SST26VF032B
with some modifications to 0.9.9.  Do you want me to upload the
modifications?   I mostly copied the changes from another post, but I
can't remember where that was from and I made some tweaks myself.  These
changes definitely work, I've test this multiple times on multiple
boards.

Let me know if you want the source

Regards

Peter Hall
Software Development Manager

Raster Vision Ltd. Tel: 01892 722228 / +44 1892 722228. www.rvl.co.uk
<http://www.rvl.co.uk/>
Raster Vision Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales, number:
02753356.
Registered office: Unit 1, Crundalls, Gedges Hill, Matfield, Tonbridge,
Kent, TN12 7EA, UK.
C2- Restricted