[flashrom] Supermicro X9SRH-7F/7TF

Eric Donaldson eric at zadarastorage.com
Fri Mar 11 17:25:16 CET 2016

Sorry about that, thought I had included the command I was running. I was
just running the probe on it to figure out if I was going to be able to
read and write to flash, then it said to run it verbosely and submit it.
`flashrom -p internal:pci=01:00.0`

I'm currently evaluating iPXE as a seeding method to deploy and redeploy a
large number of systems, trying to get it into the Option ROM space of the
onboard NIC. Mostly Supermicro servers, some Dells, some Ciscos, I think a
couple Huaweis, and all Intel NICs. I know I'll need to test and eval each
unique motherboard and NIC card for safety.
I started out trying flashrom before the Intel tools mostly because all the
environments are Ubuntu, and I haven't quite figured out how to convert the
image file iPXE generates to the .flb format Intel wants.

*Eric Donaldson*

*DevOps Engineer**Zadara Storage*
eric at zadarastorage.com

Skype: eric_zadara