[flashrom] 25F16 and 25f80

Hr Vr hrvoje.vrbanic at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 20:09:38 CEST 2016

Hi,
I have little problem And I would like to ask for help if is possible.
I need flash 2 types of eeprom, and I bought cheap Ch341A programmer as I
see that he "supports" EON 25F16 and EON 25F80 but I have Issue I try with
windows and with flashrom but I canno't get detection of ic's. I check
Connection of every pin between eeprom flash and ch341A and it is GOOD. in
windows I use software that I get with it but only that I get working is
detection of ch341a nothing more. Always i get eepron not found or
manufactures id FF or memory id FF hope you get point.
So I read in datasheet that eon ic's have protection blocks for write read
like 512 bit sometnig. Is it there any way to shoot that command for
enabling write read or is it programmer(CH341A) Fault .

Thanks,