[flashrom] 404 error on link to precompiled windows exe

Michael Ayles michael.ayles at ttelectronics-ims.com
Thu Jun 25 12:52:34 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm a test development engineer and one of our clients has developed a board with an EON EN25F20 SPI Flash. They provided a Bus Pirate and the firmware file to be programmed and told us they use linux with flashrom to program the parts.

Unfortunately the test solution we have developed runs windows for our test solution. I've been unable to find a valid link to a precompiled  executable of flashrom for windows. The link on the (flashrom.org/windows) page (http://ra.openbios.org/~idwer/flashrom/mingw/) returns a 404 error.

Could you please help me locate a .exe, I'm more of a hardware guy than software and am struggling with the MINGW stuff.

Many thanks,

Michael Ayles
Test Development Engineer

IMS Testing Solutions (Abtest)
Abtest Ltd is a UKAS approved facility : Accreditation Number 0042
Tregwilym Industrial Estate, Rogerstone, Newport, South Wales, UK,  NP10 9YA
T:  +44 (0) 1443 290030  F: +44 (0) 1633 892770
E: Michael.Ayles at ttelectronics-ims.com

www.abtest.com<http://www.abtest.com/>

Abtest Ltd. Registration Number 620992 trading as IMS Testing Solutions

General Note: Please be aware,due to new security requirements , all visits to Abtest must be booked in at least 24 hours in advance.

Confidentiality Notice:

This message is private and confidential.   If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.   Sender does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege.   Dissemination, use of or reliance upon this email is prohibited when received in error.   Email may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment, and no liability is accepted by the sender for any of the foregoing.  It is the recipient's responsibility to scan the email and any attachment for viruses.

TT electronics integrated manufacturing services Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 896672
Registered Office: Tregwilym Industrial Estate, Rogerstone, Newport, South Wales, NP10 9YA, UK

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail