[flashrom] PM25LD512-SCE

Oscar Enrique Goñi ogoni at redimec.com.ar
Mon Jul 6 15:27:32 CEST 2015

Hi!
I'm Oscar, I'm from Argentina. I am trying to program the SPI Flash
mentioned in the subject. The chip is inside an Industral computer which
upgrade process failed (OS halted :S). I´m using the AMONTEC Jtagkey
programmer and following the instructions on
http://flashrom.org/FT2232SPI_Programmer#Amontec_JTAGkey.2FJTAGkey2.2FJTAGkey-Tiny

Unfortunately, I am not able to write the chip (I am 99% sure that it is OK)

I only get:
iot at iot-MS-7529:~$ flashrom -p ft2232_spi:type=jtagkey -w
/home/iot/Escritorio/V2H0ET11.BIN
flashrom v0.9.6.1-r1563 on Linux 3.13.0-32-generic (i686)
flashrom is free software, get the source code at http://www.flashrom.org

Calibrating delay loop... OK.
Found PMC flash chip "unknown PMC SPI chip" (0 kB, SPI) on ft2232_spi.
===
Does the programmer not support the chip? In that case, is there any way to
add that support?

Hope you can aid me!
Best Regards

--