[flashrom] Gmail's blocking flashrom mails

Svetoslav Trochev svetoslav.trochev at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 06:13:57 CET 2015

Hi Stefan,

Could you please explain a bit more the issue. I have been receiving
flashrom mails just fine ( and I have free gmail account). Once on a while
some of the e-mails would be marked as suspected spam. The most often this
happens on mail originated from East Europe. Are we are talking about those
e-mails, or entirely different issue? The main reason I use GMail as my
public e-mail address is exactly their spam filter. It is by far the most
accurate of Hotmail, Yahoo or almost working e-mail service provided by my
ISPs available to me.

Do you have any other recommendations for e-mail provider?!

Best regards,
Svetoslav