[flashrom] test report for GD25Q16(B)

YounJaeRho luxflow at live.com
Mon Jul 14 04:34:13 CEST 2014

I cannot remember or reproduce exactly since it was 2 weeks ago and I detached chip from raspberry piand also chip is not stock, it is detached from commercial router product (router rom)
As far as I rememberWhile writing,  flashrom fall into infinite loop in some memory region and I manually abort with ctrl+c.
So I tried writing using force option, it works well

I attached force_write_log file to this email