[flashrom] Issues recognizing Macronics 25L3205D using UM232H-B-WE

Jay Khan greekhero at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 4 05:45:42 CET 2014

Hi Idwer,
The flash is on Macbook motherboard and I am using Pomona test clip (next time I think I would buy 3M clip), the same that ISP page on this site shows. The cable length is about 8 inches, so I think it should be pretty safe. I haven't tried to powered on the laptop in order to read the flash. I keep the battery removed. I could desolder the flash but I want to avoid it.
Thanks!