[flashrom] Raspberry Pi Pm25LD010 output files

Vasile Ceteras vasileceteras at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 10:18:44 CET 2013

Hi!

I've just recommented your utility to someone on a forum, and I noticed a
small change on your Raspberry Pi page:

The paragraph about compiling on RPi is gone.

Compiling flashrom

If you want to compile it from the sources, use the following line:

make CONFIG_INTERNAL=no CONFIG_RAYER_SPI=no CONFIG_NIC3COM=no
CONFIG_GFXNVIDIA=no CONFIG_SATASII=no \
CONFIG_ATAHPT=no CONFIG_DRKAISER=no CONFIG_NICREALTEK=no
CONFIG_NICNATSEMI=no \
CONFIG_NICINTEL=no CONFIG_NICINTEL_SPI=no CONFIG_OGP_SPI=no CONFIG_SATAMV=no

Is this no longer required in the newer versions?
Thank you!
Vasile